It’s time to ditch your leather jackets, boots, and jeans and revamp your wardrobe with a summer collection that includes the freedom of wearing loose and light colors and experience the breeziness of the fabrics.
But do you know there are specific rules to carry Pakistani casual wear when the temperature soars to the peak and makes it impossible to balance fashion and comfort together?
Here is the pool of multiple ideas in which you can straightly plunge in and know-how to carry yourself in style and beat the heat with Pakistani casual wear ideas.
Light Colors Are Your New Friends
Think about the classiness, not the trend that everyone follows. Dark color tends to absorb more heat, making your feel uncomfortable and causes sweating. The solution is to carry light colors like lighter shades of blue or cobalt blue, millennial pink, sage green, or pastel purple.
Summer doesn’t mean wearing whites only (while white can be a good option too), instead, it’s the game of balancing the correct color tone.
No more jeans during summers! Why? Because jeans intact with your skin, causing a warmer effect on your skin. Ditch jeans and switch to cigarette pants, lawn or cotton trousers, and straight linen pants that will empower you to steal the show. This is very aspect which needs to stay in your mind if you consider Pakistani casual wear ideas.
For a meanwhile, pack your tight tops and shop for some flowy style dresses that could be straight short/long kurta paired with cigarette pants or linen trousers.
A long-frock that has a little flare in it can be another option to be considered under summer Pakistani casual wear ideas.
Tight clothes can even cause rashes on your skin due to the continuous friction of sweat and skin. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to adopt loose clothing styles.
Along with choosing flowy styles and the correct color strategy, you need to adhere to the right fabric to keep you heatproof. Clever fabric choices can help you in minimizing sweat patches; maximize breathability and freedom of staying cool while sticking to the trendiest and fashionable Pakistani casual wear ideas.
The directory of the right fabric includes lawn, linen, satin, chambray, and seersucker. Each of them has its own benefits and cons. Like cotton gets creased easily but still owns a tiger share when it comes to different styles.
Dangling jewelry sticks to your skin and causes more heat, making you uncomfortable. Avoid wearing heavy chains or earrings. To add more to your Pakistani casual wear, you can tie up your hair in a ponytail, wear hoops or tops (whatever goes with your dress) and you are all set for the event!
Footwear and Bags
The leather sandal is a perfect choice to carry with your dress. If you are short on cash, a multi-color sandal would do the job. Otherwise, selecting pumps with your outfit also seems alluring and gives a complete look, keeping Pakistani casual wear along.
Apart from that, carrying matching bags is a go-to option for sure! But if you want to save some bucks, get a brown color bag, which goes with every dress you wear.
When the temperature soars to maximum, what are the best Pakistani casual wear ideas to experience the breeziness of the fabrics? Here is the pool of multiple ideas in which you can straightly plunge in and know-how to carry yourself in style and beat the heat with Pakistani casual wear ideas.
- Light Colors Are Your New Friends: Cobalt blue, millennial pink, sage green, or pastel purple is your new friends because darker colors make you warmer as they absorb more heat.
- Farewell Jeans: Because jeans intact with your skin, causing a warmer effect on your skin. Switch to cigarette pants, lawn or cotton trousers, and straight linen pants.
- Flowy Styles: Straight short/long kurta paired with cigarette pants or linen trousers or a long-frock that has a little flare.
- Correct Fabric: Fabrics like lawn, linen, satin, chambray, and seersucker are the most suitable when it comes to Pakistani casual wear ideas for summers.
- Accessories: Avoid wearing heavy chains or earrings. You can tie up your hair in a ponytail, wear hoops or tops.
- Footwear and Bags: A multi-color leather sandal or a one-color sandal/pumps (whatever your budget allows) will be a perfect choice, along with carrying a brown bag to complete the look.